Kerala tour packages from Delhi summary
|Tour duration:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Cochin (Kochi) / Ernakulam|
|Tour ending point:||Cochin / Calicut / Trivandrum International Airport/Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
You can customize your Delhi Kerala packages as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
Kerala tour packages from Delhi
Kerala, known as the land of God, is famed for the natural beauty of its abundant worldwide. People are able to enjoy many activities as one of the best holiday destinations in India, which travels to amazing sightseeing with complete privacy and security. This Kerala Tour Packages from Delhi deal with Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari all big tourist places of Kerala. You can choose our the best Kerala Tour Package for couple or you can add your own Kerala package, as suitable to your needs. Here we assure you 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Kerala is a place which cannot be described in words. The beauty of Kerala is just out of this world. Be it couples, groups, friends anyone can visit God’s own country. The backwaters, house boats everything is just perfect about the state. The newly weds can have the best time of their in the state.
There are many destinations in India but best among the lot is Kerala. There is no place in India which can match God’s own country. Delhi to Kerala tour packages can be booked through rail as well as flight. The best part is the prices are affordable. One cannot ignore the lush green grounds of the state. No one should miss an opportunity to visit Venice of the east. Kerala is very popular for its ayurvedic treatments.
The serene atmosphere of the state makes you fall in love with it. Book your packages at the earliest to avail some additional services.
7N / 8D Kerala tour packages from Delhi
All detailed Itinerary for Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) airport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from airport). Get brief relax in your superior room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Munnar, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukad waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden visit, Spice Market, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 07 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea. Do visit the light house nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to airport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
Hotel price details
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi airports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All airport / junction transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fair, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Govt. service tax (GST) extra as applicable.
Kerala tour packages from Delhi with price
|6Nights / 7Days||₹ 16490||₹ 17990||₹ 19490|
|5Nights / 6Days||₹ 14490||₹ 15990||₹ 17490|
|4Nights / 5Days||₹ 11990||₹ 13490||₹ 14990|
|3Nights / 4Days||₹ 9990||₹ 11490||₹ 12990|
Plan your Kerala tour packages from Delhi now
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)