You can customize your 💚 💚 Kerala Tour Packages from Hubli 🌴🌴 as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
|Tour duration:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Cochin (Kochi) / Ernakulam|
|Tour ending point:||Cochin / Calicut / Trivandrum International Airport/Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
🌴 Kerala Tour Packages from Hubli with price
All detailed Itinerary for 🌴 Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) airport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from airport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 07 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to airport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
🏨 Hotel price details
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi airports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All airport / junction transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fair, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra as applicable.
🌴 Kerala tour packages from Hubli
The rejuvenating Kerala is nothing short of a destination which offers you complete package. People from all across the globe visit this beautiful state year after year. The best part is prime reason for visiting the state again and again is its beauty. The state does complete justice to its name God’s own country.
The backwaters are also a major attraction in the state. The state is blessed with many other specialties such as wildlife sanctuaries, national parks. There are many rare species which are found in the sanctuaries of Kerala. It is a very calm state which offers calmness. Hubli to Kerala tour packages can be booked in the easiest way and without any heist. Beaches in Kerala have a different story. The beaches in the state are super clean and beautiful.
There are many beaches in Kerala. Many adventurous activities also take place on beaches. There are many foreigners flooding in every year just to visit Kerala. The reason is the state’s world class ayurvedic treatments. The type of herbs they use during treatment is unique. So visit God’s own country and live the moment.
Kerala is a very dashing and romantic destination for honeymoon travel and tours. This Kerala tour packages from Hubli provide Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari etc. all very deserving destination of Kerala. Everything with Kerala tour is exciting and well worth enjoying.
Kerala is a difficult destination to customise your tour itinerary. But you can here choose the best ones that allow you to explore the most of Kerala. You can select our listed Kerala tour package for couple or can send your own Kerala tour schedules. Here we assure you 100% satisfaction services guaranteed.
Plan Kerala tour packages from Hubli
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)