Kerala tourism package demands whole year for its amazing backwaters, houseboats, charming natural beauty, untouched beaches, splendid hill stations and to get some thrill and excitement. In over the years Kerala has gained a lot of adulation. The enchanting and picturesque scenes of Kerala are a thing to die for.
The state is popularly known as the God’s own country. A very apt title has been given to the name. The state helps you connect better with the almighty. The bliss one experiences by visiting Kerala is just beyond words. There are plethora of things in Kerala to witness. The list starts with the beaches. Beaches in Kerala are well known for their serene atmosphere. Nearby beaches you can pamper yourself by getting an Ayurveda massage or spa.
🌴 Kerala Tourism : An experience that one will enjoy forever
The natural beauty of Kerala needs no description. One cannot afford to miss out on the beauty of Kerala. The scenes of spice, tea, coffee plantations give you an indelible mark. The backwaters of Kerala are popular world wide. You can have a stay in the house boat also to make it more special. How can one miss the hill stations of Kerala? As told earlier Kerala needs no description when it comes to the natural beauty part. The hills of Kerala are embedded with lush green atmosphere all over. Waterfalls of Kerala are also quite famous and applauding.
…or something like this.
Ayurvedic Massage in Kerala is the best thing one can rely on. You can get your bodies revivified by the massage. The inner satisfaction one gets by the massage is beyond words and communication. One must pamper himself or herself by getting a massage. The wildlife of Kerala is also good. There are many different species one can find in Kerala. There are different cultures in Kerala one can witness. There are very famous dances in Kerala which can help one make their trip top hole. Visit Kerala to witness the astonishing beauty of God’s own country.
🌴 Major Attractions of Kerala Tourism
Kerala package offers you to explore all major attractions of Kerala. Some of these places below:
- Beaches- Kerala is also a place which has some wonderful beaches in the bag. The best part is beaches in Kerala are very clean and filled with serenity. People can spend some quality time on the beaches. Covalam beach is a very popular beach known all over the globe for its beauty. The beach is very near to the capital of Kerala i.e. Trivandrum. The alluring scenes of beach cannot be missed.
You can also indulge in some rejuvenating ayurvedic massage on the beach. So visit the beaches of Kerala to make your trip worth the visit and praise worthy.
- Backwaters- How can one afford to miss out on the backwaters of Kerala? Backwaters in Kerala are the one of the major attractions for the tourists. The serene atmosphere of the backwater is liked by everyone. You can even have a stay in the houseboats to make your journey more interesting. Some interesting cruise rides should also be on the cards for the tourists. There are plethoras of tourists who plan Kerala backwater tours. Grab a chance to visit the backwater of Kerala and make sure you make the best out of Kerala. God’s own country is waiting for your arrival.
- Hill stations- Hill stations in Kerala are very profound. The hill stations in Kerala are breath taking. The wonderful part is you get wonderful scene of the hills in Kerala. The hills are all embedded with greenery. There are so many things in Kerala one can look for. Hill stations like Agasthyakoodam, Amrithamedu are very popular among the tourists. One can visit Kerala anytime to witness the ultimate beauty of the state. Trekking is also a viable option in Kerala. Adventure seekers can visit God’s own country anytime they wish. So witness the
ultimate beauty of the state by visiting the state. If you are planning for a perfect Kerala honeymoon package for couple, than hill stations are the best option for you.
- Waterfalls- There are many wonderful waterfalls in Kerala one can peep into. Waterfalls complete the beauty of Kerala. The waterfalls in Kerala are spread across many areas. Some of the very popular waterfalls in Kerala are Meenmutty Waterfalls, Kalpetta, Meenvallam Waterfalls, Palakkad, Vellari Mala waterfalls, Kozhikode, Thommankuthu Waterfalls, and Idukki. By visiting the waterfalls in Kerala tourists are delighted. It’s a state with so many specialties. Tourists need not spot picnic spots when there are such wonderful waterfalls in the state.
- Lighthouses- The state is home to wonderful beaches. In addition to that the state is also home to so wonderful lighthouses. It is popularly known as the light house of India. There are few lighthouses in India. But Kerala has a good number of light houses. Some of the very popular light houses in the state are as follows. Alappuzha lighthouse, Vypin lighthouse, Azhikode lighthouse, Kadalur Point Lighthouse. These are some of the very top light houses in the state which one should visit.
- Festivals- Almost all the festivals in Kerala are celebrated with pomp and show. Onam is the most popular festival in the state. The festival of Onam is very auspicious for God’s own country. People dress up to their best attires. There are wonderful dances and tableaux. There is wonderful food prepared.
Everything is just perfect about the festival. Boat race is quite famous during the festival. People are all guns blazing during the festival time in Kerala. It is a state which celebrates all the festivals with enthusiasm.
- Ayurveda- Kerala is a place which has given a new definition to Ayurveda. Ayurveda not only relaxes your body but also gives you an inner satisfaction. There are plethora of resorts which provide you wonderful Ayurveda packages. This can make one’s trip amazing. The mental peace you get by Ayurveda is just beyond words. So do visit Kerala to explore every bit of it.
- Culture- Kerala has a mélange of Aryan and Dravidian culture. There are many other cultures prevalent in India. Kerala is specially known for its diverse culture. There are some wonderful dances. The culture of Kerala is worth the feel. All the festivals in Kerala are celebrated with utmost joy and pleasure. So feel the culture of Kerala so that you are left with nothing to bargain for.
- Wildlife- When it comes to wildlife Kerala is nothing short of a ripper of a place. There are many wildlife sanctuaries in Kerala which one can explore. There are different type of flora and fauna in Kerala which are only found in the state. Wildlife and adventure seekers Kerala is a place which you cannot afford to miss. The best parts about the sanctuaries are the area is so wide that you get to explore a lot.
Conclusion- The conclusion of the article itself justifies that Kerala is God’s own country. You can visit Kerala anytime. Monsoon can best be enjoyed in Kerala. There is lot of beauty to be explored in Kerala during monsoon. It is an all in one place with everything to please the visitors. A must visit place which should be on the cards for everyone. Anyone can visit the enchanting place be it families, groups, couples etc. So grab a chance and get your Kerala packages booked at the earliest.
🌴 Budget Kerala Tourism Package
(Package cost per couple)
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
|Tariff||Deluxe Package||Super Deluxe Package||Luxury Package|
|Off Season (16 June – 30 Sept)||Rs. 28,200/-||Rs. 33,200/-||Rs. 38,200/-|
|On Season (11 Jan – 15 June)||Rs. 33,200/-||Rs. 38,000/-||Rs. 43,200/-|
|Peak Season (1 Oct – 10 Jan)||Rs. 38,200/-||Rs. 43,000/-||Rs. 48,200/-|
Kerala Package includes:
- Transportation by A/c Car
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- All Sightseeing tours
- Soft Drink Bottle
- All Applicable taxes
Kerala Package not includes:
- Any Train/ Flight Fare
- Lunch and Dinner Chargeable
- Any Personal Expense (Shopping or Activities)
- Guide charges
- Visiting Places Entrance fees or Parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Plan Best Kerala Package
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)