You can customize your Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
Best Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad by flight with price summary
|Destinations||Ahmedabad - Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin - Ahmedabad|
|Tour duration:||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Cochin (Kochi) / Ernakulam|
|Tour ending point:||Cochin / Calicut / Trivandrum International Airport/Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||14,490 / Couple|
Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad with price
All detailed Itinerary for Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) flightport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from flightport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 07 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to flightport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
Hotel price details
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi flightports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All flightport / junction transfer by private flight-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fflight, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra as applicable.
Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad
Looking for a honeymoon destination which can win your hearts? Kerala is the place for you then one of the best destinations for newly weds. Ahmedabad to Kerala honeymoon packages can be booked easily via train. One can easily rely on this destination as it has endless things to offer you.
We start with beaches in Kerala they are a treat to your eyes. Believe me anyone who visits Kerala cannot afford to miss the beaches of the state. The beaches are an ideal destination for the love birds engage in some talking and walk on the beaches. The best time to spend on the beach is during the sunset. The views during that time are romantic and at the same time jaw dropping. Coming to some other spot for the love birds i.e. backwaters and waterfalls.
Backwaters of the state are a treat to watch filled with serenity. You can have a luxurious stay in the house boat and make your stay indelible. The best experience one gets is by having a house boat stay. So be ready to treat your eyes with your better half in God’s own country.
Kerala which is famous for their picturesque views considered to be one of the most magnificent natural beauties of India. This Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad by Air covers Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari etc. top touring destinations of Kerala. You can choose any one our pre designed Kerala honeymoon package for couple or you can proposal your own Kerala package, as suitable to your desire. Here we assure you 100% satisfaction guaranteed with 24×7 support.
Plan Kerala honeymoon packages from Ahmedabad by Air
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)