Best Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad with price summary
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Flight Detail:||Ahmedabad - Cochin - Ahmedabad|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Tour starting point:||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport / Ahmedabad Junction Railway Station|
|Tour ending point:||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport / Ahmedabad Junction Railway Station|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
Get your customize Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad with price
All detailed Itinerary for Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) flightport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from flightport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 07 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to flightport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
Hotel price details
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi flightports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All flightport / junction transfer by private flight-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fflight, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra as applicable.
AHMEDABAD to COCHIN Transportation (Air, Train)
Flight from (AMD) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport (Ahmadabad) - (COK) Cochin Airport
|Flight No.||Flight Name||Flight Type||From||Dep||To||Arr||Time||Days|
|G8 701||Go Air||Non-stop||Ahmedabad (AMD)||10:40||Kochi (COK)||13:05||2:25||Mon-Sat|
|6E 214||IndiGo||1-stop||Ahmedabad (AMD)||09:20||Kochi (COK)||13:20||3:25||Daily|
|SG 511||SpiceJet||1-stop||Ahmedabad (AMD)||08:20||Kochi (COK)||12:20||3:20||Daily|
|SG 511||SpiceJet||1-stop||Ahmedabad (AMD)||08:30||Kochi (COK)||12:40||3:30||Daily|
|6E 683||IndiGo||2-stop||Ahmedabad (AMD)||05:15||Kochi (COK)||12:10||5:25||Daily|
|6E 683||IndiGo||2-stop||Ahmedabad (AMD)||05:15||Kochi (COK)||12:10||5:25||Daily|
- The average flight time from Ahmedabad to Cochin is 2h 30 min
- 1 flightline direct and 5 indirect from Ahmedabad to Kochi
- Approx Rs 5,000 is the cheapest price from Ahmedabad to Kochi flight
- The most popular flightline flying from Ahmedabad to Kochi was GoAir India
Trains from (ADI)AHMEDABAD JN to (ERS)ERNAKULAM JN (COCHIN)
|Train No.||Train Name||From||Dep||To||Arr||Time||Days||Classes|
|19578||HAPA TEN EXPRES||ADI||03:27||ERS||14:40||35:13||SA,SU||1A,2A,3A,SL,|
|16311||BKN KCVL EXPRES||ADI||11:10||ERN||22:10||35:00||W||2A,3A,SL,|
|16337||OKHA ERS EXPRES||ADI||11:25||ERS||22:20||34:55||M,SA||2A,3A,SL,|
|19260||BVC KCVL EXP||ADI||11:25||AWY||21:41||34:16||SU||2A,3A,SL,|
|16333||VRL TVC EXPRESS||ADI||11:25||ERN||22:10||34:45||TH||2A,3A,SL,|
Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad
The opportunity to enjoy the Kerala Backwater tour and Munnar tour gives an option to get acquainted with the local life on the shores and to get acquainted with the different soothing flavors of Kerala.
You can book here any one Kerala tour package for couple or you can plan your own Kerala packages, as suitable to your budget or desire. Here we assure you 100% satisfaction guaranteed by our 24×7 travel help desk.
Kerala known as God’s own is at its best when it comes to beauty. The wonderful atmosphere of Kerala can help you explore yourself. For Honeymoon couples the place is a dream come true.
The backwaters, beaches are the best place to start off their new life with a bang. Every now and then there are festivals in Kerala which are celebrated with pomp and show.
For travelers it’s a treat to their eyes. Ahmedabad to Kerala packages can be booked and in the best possible price. Kerala has a special bond with nature which makes the state lovable.
Who ever visits Kerala falls in love with the mesmerizing state. The best part about Kerala is the state is very serene and soothing. There is nothing better then to engage in talks with your better half.
Kerala is such an enticing state its pulls you again and again. So come and fall in love with Venice of the east. Prepare yourself for some jaw dropping scenes.
Plan Kerala tour packages from Ahmedabad by Air
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)