Kerala family tour packages Summary
|Tour duration:||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Cochin (Kochi) / Ernakulam|
|Tour ending point:||Cochin / Calicut / Trivandrum International Airport/Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||14,490 per person|
You can customize your family Kerala packages as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
All detailed Itinerary for Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) flightport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from flightport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 07 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to flightport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort|
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore|
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi flightports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All flightport / junction transfer by private flight-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fflight, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra as applicable.
Best Kerala family tour packages
Kerala is one of the beautiful regions of India and easy to access by road, train or flight. This south Indian state of India is the best place for both Kerala family tour packages and honeymoon couple tours. Most of the amazing destinations that describe the beauty of Kerala include Kochi, known as the starting point for all the Kerala tour packages, Munnar famous for the organic tea farms, Wayanad recognized as the ‘Land of Paddy Fields’, Alleppey known as the “Venice of East” etc.
Kerala family tour packages : A perfect place for holidays memories
Kerala state is located in southern part of the country with beauty of nature. Kerala is known for many popular beaches, scenic view backwater spots, and hill stations. This is must visit place for a Kerala family tour packages once in life for a holidays memories.
The night cruise over tranquil backwaters is nice romantic place of Kerala trip. Kerala is well known for its cinanom red chilies and other spices.
The major Festival of Kerala is Onam. People celebrate the festival in a grand way and impress their King that they are happy and wish him well.
The beauty of is Kerala is to see hill station, the best place is verdant hill stations surrounded by mist snow fall with a beautiful scenic view to see and other than that is see Wayanad hill station surrounded with heart shaped lake for young birds. Other hill stations to visit is Munnar, Wayanad, Vagamon, Ponmudi, and Rajamala are well-known hill stations here.
State of Kerala is also commercial supplier in trade of Cloves, Cardamom, Tea, Black Pepper, Cashews, and Cinnamon etc. Kerala is major supplier in field of spices in India.
Kerala is also surrounded and gifted with extra ordinary Nature Periyar Wildlife sanctuary is home to tigers and a elephant as well as rare lion-tailed macaques, sambar deer, leopards and Indian bison a good nice place to see wildlife of Kerala. Eravikulum is home to niligiri tahr must watch to see a wildlife sanctuaries in Kerala.
A part of other there are many Beaches to visit and a have pleasant sun bath to enjoy experience of Arbian sea.Some of the beaches to visit are Beypore, Fort Kochi, Alleppey, Mararikulam, Cherai beach have pleasant attraction to have and enjoy.
Tea and spices have an own influence with a nice mood to enjoy and have relax feel in Kerala.
Sabarimala is most famous pilgrimage in Kerala,this temple is dedicated to lord Ayyappa, feelings in this is mind soul connected with God Ayyappa.
House boat lolling in water is most tourist attraction to visit in Kerala. Upma, Idli, Puttu, Masala Dosa and Appams are good part to have in Morning. Rafting and boating are other adventures loved by tourist to enjoy and spent time.
Kerala is most loved by tourist visit in India as per 50 most National geographic traveler magazine. Kerala is a beauty place to visit experience greenery scenic view.
Hence Kerala is a perfect place for a holidays memories and to experience beauty of scenic nature. One must plan Kerala tour packages for family to experience beauty of God’s Own Country.
Kerala Best Affordable Family Tour – 3 Days
₹10,500.00Discount : 24%
Kerala Cheap Family Vacation Tour – 4 Days
₹13,500.00Discount : 13%
Kerala Friendly Family Vacation – 6 Days
₹21,000.00Discount : 14%
Kerala Memorable Family Vacation – 7 Days
₹24,000.00Discount : 13%
Kerala Popular Family Tour – 5 Days
₹18,000.00Discount : 14%
Kerala Weekend Family Tour – 4 Days
₹14,500.00Discount : 17%
- Transportation by A/c Car
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- All Sightseeing tours
- Soft Drink Bottle
- All Applicable taxes
Package not includes:
- Any Train/ Flight Fare
- Lunch and Dinner Chargeable
- Any Personal Expense (Shopping or Activities)
- Guide charges
- Visiting Places Entrance fees or Parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Plan Kerala family tour packages
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)