Best Kerala tour package from Kanpur with price summary
|Tour duration:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Flight Detail:||Kanpur - Cochin - Kanpur|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Kanpur Airport|
|Tour ending point:||Kanpur Airport|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
You can customize your Kerala tour package from Kanpur as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
All detailed Kerala tour package from Kanpur Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kanpur to Cochin and sightseeing:: On arrival at Cochin (COK) flightport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from flightport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02: Munnar hill station tour:: After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03: Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour:: After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04: Alleppey backwater houseboat tour:: After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05: Kovalam sightseeing:: Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06: Kovalam beach tour:: After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 07: Kanyakumari tour:: After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 08: Cochin to Kanpur departure day: After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to flightport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
-Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
-Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
List of Kerala tour package from Kanpur with price
Explore Enigmatic Beauty of Kerala
₹12,000.00Discount : 18%
Kerala Backwater Tour – Gateway to Delightful Holidays
₹13,500.00Discount : 30%
Kerala Family Tour – Holidays In Gods Own Country
₹22,000.00Discount : 8%
Kerala Group Tour – Enjoy The Natural Beauty of South India
₹20,000.00Discount : 13%
Kerala Honeymoon – Enjoy the Amazing Beauty of Nature
₹35,000.00Discount : 14%
Kerala Luxury Tour – For Holding the Essence of Kerala Better
₹13,000.00Discount : 31%
Kerala Newly Weds Honeymoon – 8 Days 7 Nights
₹13,000.00Discount : 31%
Munnar-Alleppey Tour – The Best Way to See and Love Kerala
₹18,000.00Discount : 20%
Thekkady-Alleppey Tour – A Refreshing Holiday
₹16,000.00Discount : 16%
Plan Your Kerala tour package from Kanpur now
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)