Kerala tour packages from Pune by Air with price summary
|Tour duration:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Flight Detail:||Pune - Cochin - Pune|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Pune Airport / Pune Junction Railway Station|
|Tour ending point:||Pune Airport / Pune Junction Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
You can customize your Kerala tour packages from Pune as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
All detailed Itinerary for Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) flightport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from flightport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 07 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to flightport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort|
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore|
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi flightports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All flightport / junction transfer by private flight-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fflight, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra as applicable.
List of Kerala tour packages from Pune with price
Explore Enigmatic Beauty of Kerala
₹12,000.00Discount : 18%
Kerala Backwater Tour – Gateway to Delightful Holidays
₹13,500.00Discount : 30%
Kerala Family Tour – Holidays In Gods Own Country
₹22,000.00Discount : 8%
Kerala Group Tour – Enjoy The Natural Beauty of South India
₹20,000.00Discount : 13%
Kerala Honeymoon – Enjoy the Amazing Beauty of Nature
₹35,000.00Discount : 14%
Kerala Luxury Tour – For Holding the Essence of Kerala Better
₹13,000.00Discount : 31%
Kerala Newly Weds Honeymoon – 8 Days 7 Nights
₹13,000.00Discount : 31%
Munnar-Alleppey Tour – The Best Way to See and Love Kerala
₹18,000.00Discount : 20%
Thekkady-Alleppey Tour – A Refreshing Holiday
₹16,000.00Discount : 16%
Best Kerala tour packages from Pune
There is only and only place which can never be replaces in terms of beauty. The place is none other then God’s own country Kerala. Kerala is home to many wonderful things be it backwaters, beaches, wildlife and many more. Pune to Kerala tour packages can be booked within no time and with ease.
Alleppey popularly known for its backwaters is a place to be in. The luxurious house boats can give you the best feel of your life. Coming to some other interesting places which are a must visit. Kovalam it is popularly known as the beach town of Kerala. It is home to three beaches and every beach has an upper edge over other. Then there is a very popular hill station known as Munnar. Over all it’s a place which can give you the best experience of your life.
The best part any age group can visit Kerala and have fun. The natural beauty of God’s own country is class apart. Kerala is home to many wonderful wildlife sanctuaries also. There are as many as 33 national parks in Kerala. Thekkady is the wildlife hub in Kerala.
So people pack your bags and plan a visit to Kerala so that you can explore the best of India. Trust me you wont repent visiting Kerala.
India’s beautiful state Kerala is well-known for beaches, mountain ranges, wildlife sanctuaries and backwaters. This Kerala tour packages from Pune covers Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari and most visited places of Kerala. You can book our tailor made Kerala tour package for couple or plan your own. Our deluxe package for budget travelers while super deluxe one for those who can spend more money. This Kerala package includes hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals. Here we assure you 100% satisfaction guaranteed by our travel services.
Plan Kerala tour packages from Pune
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)