Most popular Kerala tour packages from Surat
|Package Name||Duration||Price Per Person (₹)||Hotels||Inclusions||Inclusions||Type|
|Kerala Backwater Bliss from Surat||3 nights 4 days||₹ 8,799||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Houseboat Stay, Sightseeing||Backwaters Tour|
|Surat To Adventure Delight in Kerala||4 nights 5 days||₹ 12,199||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N) → Thekkady(1N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Backwater Cruise||Backwater Tour|
|Kerala Bliss Trip from Surat||5 nights 6 days||₹ 15,399||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N) → Alleppey(2N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Sightseeing, Transportation||Family Tour|
|Kerala Honeymoon Retreat from Surat||6 nights 7 days||₹ 18,249||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N) → Thekkady(1N) → Alleppey(2N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Romantic Experiences, Private Tours||Honeymoon Tour|
|Surat to Kerala Coastal Escape||7 nights 8 days||₹ 21,249||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N) → Thekkady(1N) → Alleppey(2N) → Kovalam(1N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Beach Activities, Sightseeing||Beach Vacation Tour|
|Surat to Kerala Wellness Journey||8 nights 9 days||₹ 24,249||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N) → Thekkady(1N) → Alleppey(2N) → Kovalam(1N) → Trivandrum(1N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Ayurvedic Spa, Yoga Retreat||Wellness Tour|
|Surat to Kerala Heritage Trail||9 nights 10 days||₹ 26,649||Cochin(2N) → Munnar(2N) → Thekkady(1N) → Alleppey(2N) → Kovalam(1N) → Trivandrum(1N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Historical Tours, Cultural Shows||Cultural Tour|
|Kerala Nature and Wildlife Tour from Surat||10 nights 11 days||₹ 29,949||Cochin(1N) → Munnar(2N) → Thekkady(3N) → Wayanad(1N) → Alleppey(2N) → Kovalam(1N)||Upto 3 Star||Accommodation, Meals, Hill Station Trekking, Wildlife Safari||Hill Stations, Adventure Tour|
Kerala Tour Packages from Surat: Get here professionally planned journey from Surat to Kerala at ₹ 18,490 for couple cost and witness the mesmerizing beauty of the southern state. Explore the scenic hill stations, cruise along the tranquil backwaters, and relax on pristine beaches. Indulge in Ayurvedic therapies, witness traditional art forms, and relish authentic Kerala delicacies. Our Kerala tour packages from Surat provide a seamless travel experience, allowing you to immerse yourself in nature’s charm.
Kerala tour packages from Surat highlights
|Tour duration:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Flight Detail:||Surat - Cochin - Surat|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Surat Airport / Surat Railway Station|
|Tour ending point:||Surat Airport / Surat Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
You can customise your Kerala tour packages from Surat as per your requirements (duration, number of persons, hotels, sightseeing, etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services, such as flights, trains, hotels, buses, and car rentals.
7 Nights 8 Days Kerala tour packages from Surat Itinerary
Day 01: Cochin arrival and sightseeing tour
- On arrival at the Cochin (COK) airport or Ernakulam railway junction (ERS), you will be picked up by our tour operator and dropped off at the hotel (which is a 20–30 minute drive from the airport).
- Get a brief rest in your superior hotel room after a long flight or drive.
- The rest of the day can be spent on a Cochin excursion (such as Fort Cochin beach, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa Cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine Drive, and so on) and hotel overnight stay.
Attractions: Backwaters of Kochi, Marine Drive, Fort Kochi, Hill Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica, Bolgatty Palace, Kochi International Marina, Willingdon Island, Museum of Kerala History, St.Francis Church, Koonankurishu Church, Fort Emmanuel (Immanuel), Pallipuram Fort, Kodungallur Bhagavathy Temple, Parikshit Thampuran Museum, Kanjiramattom Mosque, Bastion Bunglow, Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary etc.
Day 02: Munnar hill station tour (130 km / 3.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, the tour driver ready to be picked up you from hotel around 8 or 9 a.m.
- Drive towards Munnar (130 km/3.5 hours) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls, Pothamedu View Point, etc.).
- Stay the night in a Munnar hotel or resort.
Attractions: TATA Tea Museum, Cheeyapara Waterfalls, Pothamedu, Attukad Waterfalls, Anamudi Peak, Top Station, Kundala Lake, Mattupetty Dam, Eravikulam National Park (Rajamalai), Chokramudi Peak, Marayoor Dolmens, Indo Swiss Diary Farm in Mattupetty, Lock hart Gap, Blossom Park, Life of Pi Church, Meesapulimala, Echo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot, Kolukkumalai Tea Estate, Nyayamakad, Pallivasal, Photo Point, Rose Gardens etc.
Day 03: Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour (90 km / 2.5 hrs)
- After breakfast, drive from Munnar to Thekkady (90 km, 2.5 hours).
- Enjoy a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, spice garden, elephant ride, bamboo rafting, Jeep safari, etc.).
- The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar Lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam.
- After returning to the hotel in the late afternoon, you can explore the surrounding area and spend the night in Thekkady.
Attractions: Periyar Wild life Sanctuary, Periyar Lake, Elephant Junction, Thekaddy Lake, Mullaperiyar Dam, Thekkady Spring Valley Mountain, Mangla Devi Temple, Abraham’s Spice Garden, Murikkady, Kadathanadan Kalari Centre, Kumily, Chellarkovil, Pandikuzhi, Anakkara, Vandiperiyar, Green Park Ayurvedic and Spices Plantation etc.
Day 04: Alleppey backwater houseboat tour (full day)
- After breakfast at the hotel, we drive out early in the morning for the lovely Alappuzha (Alleppey).
- Check into the resort for an overnight stay and a relaxing day on the backwater houseboat.
- The Alleppey backwaters, resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores, are alluring, taking you to paradise on earth.
Attractions: Alleppey Backwaters, Vembanad Lake, Alleppey Beach, Marari Beach, Krishnapuram Palace, Karumadi, Mannarasala Temple, Mullakkal Bhagavathy Temple, Karumadi Kuttan Statue, Arthunkal Church, St. Mary Forane Church, Revi Karunakaran Museum etc.
Day 05: Kovalam sightseeing tour (150 km / 4 hrs)
- Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala, about a 4-hour drive away.
- You can also stop en route to visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises, Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake, etc.
- After arriving at noon, you will check into a beautiful beachside hotel in Kovalam for an overnight stay.
Attractions: The Lighthouse Beach, Vellayani Lake, Karamana River and Boating, Hawah Beach, Samudra Beach, Artificial Off-Shore Coral Reef, Valiyathura Pier, Edakallu, Halcyon Castle, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Vizhinjam Marine Aquarium, Kovalam Art Gallery, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Aruvikkara Dam, Kanyakumari / Cape Comorin, Varkala / Papanasham Beach etc.
Day 06: Kovalam beach tour (full day)
- After breakfast or lunch, travel to Kovalam Beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River, and boating.
- Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby.
- Evening at leisure to prepare for beach activitiesOvernight stay in Kovalam.
Day 07: Kanyakumari tour ( 100 km / 3 hrs)
- After enjoying breakfast at the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to Kanyakumari (100 km, 3 hrs).
- A full-day sightseeing tour (including stops at Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple, and others).
- Back to Kovalam in the evening and an overnight hotel stay.
Attractions: Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thirparappu Falls, Suchindram, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thanumalayan Temple, Kanyakumari Beach etc.
Day 08: Cochin departure (return day)
- After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel, you have free time until departure.
- After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Junction railway station for your onward journey.
- Check-in for most hotels is before 12:00 a.m. Early check-in is subject to the availability of the hotel.
- Check-out time at most hotels is before 12:00 PM.
- Pick up at Kochi Airport / Cochin Railway Junction
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in a twin-sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel or houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle per day)
- All Airtport / train junction transfer by private flight-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train or flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places: entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum of two adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable, and that means there are no hidden fees.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If none of the listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar-level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel’s rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) is extra where applicable.
Kerala best hotels with price
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort |
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore |
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
List of Kerala tour packages from Surat with price
Explore Enigmatic Beauty of KeralaBook now
Kerala Backwater Tour – Gateway to Delightful HolidaysBook now
Kerala Family Tour – Holidays In Gods Own CountryBook now
Kerala Group Tour – Enjoy The Natural Beauty of South IndiaBook now
Kerala Honeymoon – Enjoy the Amazing Beauty of NatureBook now
Kerala Luxury Tour – For Holding the Essence of Kerala BetterBook now
Kerala Newly Weds Honeymoon – 8 Days 7 NightsBook now
Munnar-Alleppey Tour – The Best Way to See and Love KeralaBook now
Thekkady-Alleppey Tour – A Refreshing HolidayBook now
Best Kerala tour packages from Surat
Kerala home to excellent things has made a mark on the world with its beauty. It is under the list of top ten must visit destinations of the world. Due to these reasons Kerala is known as God’s own country. You can visit the incredible state anytime you wish to. Surat to Kerala tour packages can be booked via flight and that too at dirt cheap prices. You have an opportunity to book the package at an unbelievable rate. Grab this opportunity with both the hands and book one.
Kerala is a place which offers you options. Wildlife lovers can visit Thekkady. Nature lovers can visit Munnar. Beach lovers can visit Kovalam. Kerala has something or the other for everyone in the bag. People looking to ditch the hustle bustle of daily life should visit God’s own country which can help you satisfy your mind. It is basically a spot for those who are looking for a relaxing holiday.
Kerala is embedded with some scintillating nature. The beaches in the state are pristine and offer you peace. You get eat some lip smacking food on the shacks. It is also known for its festivals. There are many festivals in Kerala which are celebrated with pomp and show. The atmosphere is fiery during those days. You can visit different destinations in the state and witness different things. So visit the scintillating Kerala and book a package to Kerala at the earliest so that you can get some amazing deals on the go.
Kerala, the land of fascinating lush green surrounding hills, adorable tea gardens, magnificent backwaters, beach holiday sites attracts the attention of millions of tourists from every nook and corner of the world. This Kerala tour packages from Surat covers Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari and all well known touring points of Kerala. You can book our best designed Kerala tour package for couple or you can proposal your own Kerala package, as suitable to your travel budget. Here we assure you 100% satisfaction guaranteed by our 24×7 help desk.
Plan Kerala tour packages from SuratGet upto 30% off on winter deals
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)
Kerala recommended best tour packages
Alleppey Houseboat ExperienceBook now
Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala Tour PackageBook now
Kerala Luxury Houseboat CruiseBook now
Kovalam Beach and Trivandrum Tour PackageBook now
Marari Beach Relaxation Tour PackageBook now
Poovar Island Escape Tour PackageBook now
Varkala Beach and Cliff Tour PackageBook now
Gavi Eco-Tour PackageBook now
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary Tour PackageBook now
Periyar Tiger Reserve Safari Tour PackageBook now
The Best of Kerala Wildlife and Nature Tour PackageBook now
Thekkady Wildlife Sanctuary Tour PackageBook now
Wayanad Wildlife and Nature Tour PackageBook now
Best of Kerala TourismBook now
Cochin Heritage and Cultural Tour PackageBook now
Fort Kochi Historical Tour PackageBook now
Kannur and Thalassery Heritage WalkBook now
Kannur Theyyam Festival Tour PackageBook now
Kasaragod and Bekal Fort Heritage Tour PackageBook now
Thrissur Pooram Festival Tour PackageBook now
People also ask about Kerala tours from Surat
1. Best time to visit Kerala from Surat
2. How to reach Kerala from Surat
The quickest way to reach Kerala from Surat is by taking a flight. You can book a flight from Surat Airport (also known as Surat International Airport, STV) to one of Kerala’s major airports, such as Cochin International Airport (COK), Trivandrum International Airport (TRV), or Calicut International Airport (CCJ). Several airlines operate flights on this route, including Air India, IndiGo, and SpiceJet. The duration of the flight can vary depending on the specific route and layovers, but it generally takes around 3 to 4 hours to reach Kerala by air. Be sure to check the latest flight schedules and availability from reliable sources before making your reservation.
Another option is to travel by train. You can take a train from Surat Railway Station to one of the major railway stations in Kerala, such as Ernakulam Junction (ERS), Trivandrum Central (TVC), or Kozhikode Railway Station (CLT). Trains like the Netravati Express and Mangala Lakshadweep Express connect Surat to Kerala. The train journey can take approximately 30 to 40 hours, making it a longer but potentially more scenic option. Be sure to check the train schedules and availability from the official Indian Railways website or other reliable sources.
If you prefer a road trip, you can take a bus from Surat to Kerala. Long-distance bus services are available, but this option can be quite time-consuming and tiring. The journey typically involves multiple transfers and may take more than 40 hours, depending on the route and stops. It’s essential to check with local bus operators or online booking platforms for the most up-to-date information on bus routes and schedules.
Driving from Surat to Kerala is an option if you have your vehicle and enjoy road trips. The distance between Surat and Kerala is significant, approximately 1,500 to 2,000 kilometers, depending on your specific destination within Kerala. The journey can take several days, and you’ll need to plan your route carefully, considering rest stops and accommodations along the way. Ensure that your vehicle is in good condition for a long journey, and check for any necessary permits or road regulations that may apply.
3. What are the best places to visit in Kerala?
Kerala offers a wide range of picturesque destinations to explore. Some of the best places to visit include:
- Munnar: Famous for its tea plantations and lush green hills.
- Alleppey (Alappuzha): Known for its serene backwaters and houseboat cruises.
- Kochi (Cochin): A historic city with a rich cultural heritage.
- Wayanad: Offering beautiful landscapes, wildlife, and trekking opportunities.
- Kovalam: A stunning beach destination with pristine shores.
- Thekkady: Home to Periyar National Park and wildlife sanctuary.
4. What are the best local cuisine in Kerala?
Kerala is renowned for its delectable cuisine. Some must-try dishes include:
- Sadya: A traditional vegetarian feast served on banana leaves.
- Appam with Stew: Appam is a rice pancake, and stew is a fragrant coconut-based curry.
- Karimeen Pollichathu: Spiced pearl spot fish wrapped in banana leaves and grilled.
- Malabar Biryani: A flavorful rice dish with chicken, mutton, or fish.
- Puttu and Kadala Curry: Puttu is steamed rice cakes served with black chickpea curry.
5. What to shopping in Kerala?
Kerala offers a variety of unique souvenirs and products, including:
- Handicrafts: Shop for wooden artifacts, coir products, and traditional Kathakali masks.
- Spices: Purchase high-quality spices like cardamom, black pepper, and cinnamon.
- Jewelry: Kerala is known for its intricately designed gold jewelry.
- Sarees: Kasavu sarees and traditional Kerala clothing are popular choices.
- Ayurvedic Products: Explore Ayurvedic oils, soaps, and herbal medicines.
6. What are most adventure things to do in Kerala?
Kerala offers several thrilling adventures:
- Trekking: Explore the Western Ghats with treks in places like Munnar and Wayanad.
- Water Sports: Try activities like kayaking, parasailing, and white-water rafting.
- Wildlife Safaris: Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary for jungle safaris.
- Treehouse Stays: Experience unique accommodation in the treetop houses of Wayanad.
- Houseboat Cruises: Spend a night on a houseboat in the backwaters of Alleppey.
7. How many days enough for Kerala trip?
The ideal duration for a Kerala trip depends on your interests and the places you want to explore. However, a recommended itinerary would be:
- Short Trip (3-4 Days): If you have limited time, consider a quick getaway to experience some of Kerala’s highlights. Focus on one or two key destinations like Munnar and Kochi. This duration allows for a taste of Kerala’s natural beauty and cultural heritage.
- Standard Trip (7-10 Days): For a more comprehensive experience, a week to ten days is ideal. You can cover multiple destinations, including Munnar, Alleppey, Kochi, Thekkady, and perhaps a beach destination like Kovalam or Varkala. This allows you to explore Kerala’s diverse landscapes, culture, and cuisine.
- Extended Trip (14+ Days): If you have the time, a two-week or longer trip lets you delve deeper into Kerala. You can add offbeat destinations like Wayanad, Kumarakom, and explore at a more relaxed pace. This is perfect for travelers who want to immerse themselves fully in Kerala’s charm.
Why choose Keralapackage’s Kerala tour packages from Surat?
KeralaPackage offers an extensive range of Kerala tour packages from Surat to suit diverse preferences and budgets. Whether you’re searching for the best Kerala tour packages, the cheapest options, or complete, all-inclusive experiences, KeralaPackage has you covered. From short 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days getaways to immersive 6 days, 7 days, 8 days, 9 days, 10 days adventures, there are options for every duration, including one-day tours to explore the beauty of Kerala.
Families seeking a memorable vacation can choose from family-centric Kerala tour packages that provide a perfect blend of relaxation and exploration. For those on a tight budget, KeralaPackage offers packages below 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 to 10000 rupees. If you’re looking for luxury experiences, the 5-star Kerala tour packages with houseboat cruises and jain food options are available. Additionally, KeralaPackage has designed special Onam Kerala tour packages, ensuring you experience the vibrant local culture and traditions during this festive season. With detailed itineraries, transparent pricing, and excellent reviews, KeralaPackage is your ideal partner for discovering the best of Kerala and South India in 2023.