You can customize your Kerala tour packages from Tirupati as per your requirement (duration, No.of persons, hotels and sightseeing etc.). We also manage all kinds of Kerala tour services such as flight, train, hotel, bus and car rentals.
Best Kerala tour packages from Tirupati with price summary
|Tour duration:||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Sightseeing:||Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey Houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari|
|Mode of travel:||Personal Car (or Cab)|
|Tour starting point:||Tirupati Airport / Tirupati Railway Station|
|Tour ending point:||Tirupati Airport / Tirupati Railway Station|
|Tour package minimum cost:||18,490 / Couple|
All detailed Itinerary for Kerala tour packages
- Day 01 (Arrival Cochin and sightseeing): On arrival at Cochin (COK) flightport / Ernakulam railway junction (ERS); you will be picked up by our tour guide and escorted to the hotel (which is at 20-30 minutes drive from flightport). Get brief relax in your superior hotel room after a long flight/ drive. The rest of the day you can get a Cochin excursion (Fort Cochin beach, St.Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattancherry palace, Jewish synagogue, Marine drive etc.) and hotel overnight stay.
- Day 02 (Munnar hill station tour): After morning food gets ready to be picked up by our tour driver around 8-9am and drive towards Munnar (130 Kms/3.5 hrs.) with a sightseeing tour (Mattupetty, Echo Point, Kundala, Top Station, Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park), Attukal waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point etc.). Overnight stay at hotel/resort in Munnar.
- Day 03 (Thekkady Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary tour): After getting morning breakfast drive to Munnar to Thekkady (90 km/2.5 hrs.) and will spend a full-day tour through Thekkady tourist attractions (Periyar wildlife sanctuary, Spice garden, Elephant Ride, Bamboo rafting, Jeep safari etc.). The main attraction in Thekkady is boating in the Periyar lake near the Mullaperiyar Dam. Late afternoon back to the hotel, and you can then explore the local area and overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Day 04 (Alleppey backwater houseboat tour): After morning breakfast at hotel, early departure for the beautiful Alappuzha (Alleppey). Check into the resort, with full day leisure at backwater houseboat and overnight stay. The Alleppey backwaters resplendent with giant coconut trees on the shores are alluring, taking you to the paradise on earth.
- Day 05 (Kovalam sightseeing): Move Alleppey to Kovalam, known for its amazing beach site in Kerala for about 4 hour driving. You can also en-route visit Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple premises and Kuthiramalika Museum, Thiruvallam Parashurama Temple, Vellayani Lake etc. After arriving at noon, you will check in a beautiful beach-side Kovalam hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 06 (Kovalam beach tour): After breakfast or lunch proceed to Kovalam beach, sightseeing to admire beaches or a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea, Vizhinjam Rock Cut Cave Temple, Karamana River and Boating. Do visit the Light House Beach and Kovalam Art Gallery nearby. Evening free to relax for the beach activities. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
- Day 07 (Kanyakumari tour): After enjoying the breakfast on the Kovalam beach resort, get transferred to the Kanyakumari (100km–3hrs) for all day sightseeing tour (visit Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Thiruvalluvar Statue, Gandhi Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Kanyakumari Temple etc.). Back to Kovalam in the evening and overnight hotel stay.
- Day 08 (Cochin departure day): After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel you have free time until departure. After hotel checkout, you will be transferred to flightport/ railway junction for your onward journey.
- Standard hotel check in time is before 12:00 AM. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel.
- Standard hotel check out time is before 12:00 PM.
|Kochi||Dream Catcher Home Stay||Ambadis Villas||Fort Castle|
|Munnar||Hotel Hillfort||Hotel Highrange Inn||Forest Haven Resort|
|Alleppey||KTDC Tamarind||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Pagoda Resorts Alleppey|
|Thekkady||KTDC Tamarind Peermedu||Green Ark Resorts||Periyar Nest Resort|
|Kovalam||Hotel Sea View Palace||Hotel Beach Florra Inn||Soma Palmshore|
|Pricing||₹ 18490||₹ 19990||₹ 21490|
- Meet and greet service by our travel representatives at Kochi flightports/railway junction
- Air conditioned transportation
- Accommodation as detailed in twin sharing room with private facilities
- Complimentary breakfast at hotel / houseboat
- All sightseeing tours in privately cab/car
- Bottled water during your sightseeing (1 bottle / day)
- All flightport / junction transfer by private flight-conditioned vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Any train/ flight fare
- Lunch and dinner chargeable
- Drinks at meals
- Any personal expense (shopping or activities)
- Any optional tours
- Guide charges
- Visiting places entrance fees or parking
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the package
Kerala tour package T & C
- A minimum 2 adults is required to join the tour.
- For single person additional 50% charge.
- Child under 5 years free of charge, and 12 years 50% of the price will charge.
- Our package rates are very reasonable and fflight, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment by Credit Card required 2% additional charge will taken.
- Booking at least 5 days in advance (for current booking hotel availability will check).
- If no listed hotels are available, alternative accommodation will be arranged in a similar level hotel.
- Any damage to the hotel's rooms will be borne by the tourist concerned during your stay.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) extra as applicable.
List of Kerala tour packages from Tirupati with price
Explore Enigmatic Beauty of Kerala
₹12,000.00Discount : 18%
Kerala Backwater Tour – Gateway to Delightful Holidays
₹13,500.00Discount : 30%
Kerala Family Tour – Holidays In Gods Own Country
₹22,000.00Discount : 8%
Kerala Group Tour – Enjoy The Natural Beauty of South India
₹20,000.00Discount : 13%
Kerala Honeymoon – Enjoy the Amazing Beauty of Nature
₹35,000.00Discount : 14%
Kerala Luxury Tour – For Holding the Essence of Kerala Better
₹13,000.00Discount : 31%
Kerala Newly Weds Honeymoon – 8 Days 7 Nights
₹13,000.00Discount : 31%
Munnar-Alleppey Tour – The Best Way to See and Love Kerala
₹18,000.00Discount : 20%
Thekkady-Alleppey Tour – A Refreshing Holiday
₹16,000.00Discount : 16%
Kerala tour packages from Tirupati
Kerala is among most visited places in India. You get to see lots and lots of tourists flooding in every year. The basic reason behind Kerala being such a popular place is its unending beauty. You cannot let go Kerala like that. The place has zillion of things to offer you be it in terms of beauty. Kerala is home to some rich wildlife also. There are elephant rides which take place. The best part is you get to explore the national parks during monsoon season also.
Tirupati to Kerala tour packages can be easily booked via train. You get some very cheap packages in which you can explore the entire state. The food of the state is also to some other level. You get to eat some very rich food which can tantalize your taste buds. Kovalam the beach town is nothing short of a cracker of a place. Kovalam is home to three beaches. Light house beach is a very popular beach among them. The best part is beaches in Kerala are very clean.
Alleppey is a place known for backwaters. You can have a stay at the houseboats and make your experience richer. Kerala is also world famous for one more thing that is Ayurveda treatments. If people are looking to splurge money get yourself revivified by a massage. All in all it is a place you cannot afford to miss so book your Kerala packages at the earliest pack your bags and do explore the incredible Kerala.
Tourists all over the world like to visit the Kerala hill stations, tea plantations, bird sanctuary and embark their presence in the wonderful backwaters. This Kerala tour packages from Tirupati covers Munnar, Thekkady, Alappey, Backwater houseboat, Kovalam, Kanyakumari and all famous Kerala’s travel destinations. You can find our shortlist Kerala tour package for couple or you can make your own Kerala package, as you convenient. Here we are assure you 100% satisfaction guaranteed with our 24×7 tour support.
Plan Kerala tour packages from Tirupati
Visit us at : NH-47, Edayappuram Road, Near Thaikkatukara Service Co-operative Bank, Thottumugham, Aluva, Ernakulam, Kerala (683108)